Glulam / Roof trusses / Glulam production / Roof structures
The speed and quality of the glulam roofing production process is ensured by:
- In the production of roof rafters, we use only 13 meters long finger-jointed structural wood,
therefore, all the details of the rafter are in full length – there is no need to continue the wood.
- Cross-sections used in glulam roofing structures:
Width 60 mm to 200 mm, Height 80 mm to 800 mm
- Modern design software Dietrich’s 3D CAD / CAM that allows to design complex roof structures
- Experienced and skilled designers and strength meters
- Only high quality calibrated and strength graded C24 wood and glulam
- Hundegger Speed-Cut SC-3 and Hundegger K2
Wood is a renewable resource and by nature a lightweight material. Therefore, construction of a lattice
in the modern construction market is on the one hand economical and environmentally friendly,
but also structurally light and easy to install.
Rafters – work done – prices