In stock / Steico Wall Protect – 40mm
Steico Wall Protect – 40mm – Fibreboard, insulation board – Stock: 168 pellets
Bulk density 265 kg / m3 (type H) and about 230 kg / m3 (type M).
Stable plasterboard. Attached directly to the frame. Plasterable.
Plate dimensions 1325 x 600 mm / plate thicknes 40 mm
On the pellet 44,52 m² / On the pellet 56 tk
Pellet weight: 478 kg – Dimensions of the pellet 1325 x 1200 mm
Pellet price: 1000.- € + km / Stock: 168 pellets
Heat-insulating wood fiber windbreak board for walls and roofs. Complies with EN 13171 and EN 13986.
The Steico brand produces board materials from wood fiber, insulation mats from wood and hemp,
load-bearing structures for roofs, ceilings and walls. The German company Steico AG is one
of the first to start producing insulation materials from wood.
The products meet the requirements of EN 13171, EN 13986, EN 622-4.
Universal rigid insulation board. suitable insulation board for insulation of wooden
houses (exterior walls and roofs); installed on roof supports or frame; three in one tile insulation
material, gives a larger wind and weather resistance; can be installed directly without
additional supports – thermal conductivity 0.048
- Suitable insulation board for insulation of wooden houses (exterior walls and roofs)
- Mounted on roof supports or frame
- Three in one tile insulation material, provides greater wind and weather resistance
- Can be installed directly without additional supports
- Thermal conductivity 0.048 [W/(m*K)]
- Heat capacity c 2100 [J/(kg*K)]
- Density 270 kg/m3
- Available thicknesses (mm) 22/24/35/52/60
- Reduces cold bridges in structures
- Improves the soundproofing of the structure
- Good water resistance on roofs without additional tapes and coatings with a slope of more than 18 degrees
- With eco-friendly and environmentally friendly certificates